Computer Labs Home
WELCOME STUDENTS, FACULTY, STAFF AND VISITORS!
GIVE US YOUR COMMENTS ON THE LABS, LAB SUPERVISORS, AND LAB PROCTORS USING OUR FEEDBACK FORM! WE WANT YOUR INPUT IN IMPROVING OUR LAB OPERATIONS!
The Millennium and MOD Labs will open for summer 2011
at 7:30AM on Thursday, June 2nd.
Click here for more detailed information on hours of operation.
The Millennium and MOD Labs will close for summer 2011 at 9:00pm on Monday, August 15th.
sUMMER 2011 VACATION SCHEDULE
(click here for summer 2011 lab hours)
Independence Day Holiday - The McCombs computer labs will close at 5:00pm on Friday, July 1st and reopen at 7:30am on Tuesday, July 5th in observance of the Independence Day Holiday.
The Millennium and MOD Labs will open for the fall 2011 semester at 7:30AM on Wednesday, August 25th. Click here for more detailed information on hours of operation.
The Millennium and MOD Labs will close for fall 2011 at 10:00pm on Tuesday, December 14th.
Check here for more information on the fall 2011 semester including the vacation schedule.
MOD LAB RESERVATION SYSTEM
This system is for the use of McCombs faculty, staff,
students and affiliated events. MOD Lab reservations
must be submitted through this system exclusively for
The system requires input your UTEID and password to verify
identification and affiliation. Any request(s) will
be TENTATIVELY approved until a final approval decision is
made. Automated email confirmation will be sent to this effect. Click on the link below
to utilize this system.
MOD Lab Online Reservation System
ATTENTION: MCCOMBS FACULTY/STAFF/ORGANIZATION REQUESTS FOR MOD LAB RESERVATIONS
The COE no longer includes software installed exclusively or primarily in the Business School labs. The Lab Supervisors will assume full responsibility for managing the evaluation, purchasing, maintenance, version control, and deployment of requested software. Please carefully read the COE (Common Operating Environment) page to determine whether or not the requested software is already part of the COE. The Computer Lab Installed Software page lists the non-COE software currently installed in the labs and should also be consulted. Please complete the online request form to begin the installation request process if the software you require is not listed on the COE page. Please be sure to completely read the information preceding the form.
ITEMS TO REMEMBER WHEN USING MILLENNIUM AND MOD LAB COMPUTERS
- Food or Drink, in any form (this includes empty containers or packages), is NEVER allowed in the Millennium Lab (CBA 5.322) or MOD Lab (CBA 5.304). Water is allowed in the Reliant Productivity Center (GSB 4.112A). Place food and/or drink inside of your bag/backpack (concealed) or you may use the cubicles located outside of the Millennium Lab entrance or the cubicles located near the entrance to MOD Lab East and MOD Lab West. Please properly dispose of food or drink containers when empty before entering the lab. Violators risk temporary loss of account privileges.
- Do not share your msb account. Only McCombs students are allowed msb accounts. You alone are responsible for your msb account and any work/information completed using it. Violators risk temporary loss of account privileges.
- Save your work on multiple separate resources. These resources could include, but are not limited to, saving files to UT Webspace, saving files to McCombs MySite, burning to a CD or DVD, e-mailing files to yourself, or saving to a USB drive.
- You may save files TEMPORARILY to the C:/Temp folder. However, you must transfer any saved files to one of the resources listed above before logging off. Once logged off, any files in the Temp folder are deleted and unrecoverable.
- Make sure you log off every time you leave the lab. This will help to insure the security of your account and any data or resources contained within.