Welcome to the Brazilian-American Business
Group at the University of Texas at Austin,
McCombs School of Business
Founded in 1995, BABG promotes the development of business relationships
and exchange of ideas through a variety of professional, academic, and
social activities in Brazil and the United States. We seek to establish
the McCombs School of Business at
the UT Austin
as the premiere world academic program for Brazilian
business studies. This is accomplished
through expanded recruiting efforts, improved alumni and business
networking, and placement of future leaders in key positions in the U.S.
and Latin America.
BABG's mission focuses on recruitment, exchange, and placement. These
objectives are achieved through the following activities:
- Participating in UT promotional activities in leading Brazilian
- Enhancing opportunities for both student and faculty academic
exchange between Brazil and the U.S.
- Develop a broad networking database that can be used by UT students,
faculty, alumni, as well as U.S. and Brazilian corporate organizations.
- Assist companies and UT students in their recruitment and placement
efforts, matching strong leaders to challenging business environments.
- Provide a forum for cultural and business exchange between American
and Brazilian business communities.
- Participating in and sponsoring career and cultural fairs. To
contact us, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org