What is Net Impact?
Net Impact’s mission is to inspire, educate, and equip individuals to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world. Our members are current and emerging leaders in a number of fields, including:
At McCombs, we know that good business practices don't stop at the bottom line.
With more than 15,000 members and 240 chapters around the world, Net Impact is one of the most influential networks of MBAs, graduate students, and professionals in existence today. Net Impact membership allows you to:
- Enrich your educational experience by learning more about issues at the intersection of business, society, and the environment.
- Develop a lifelong professional network, in McCombs and beyond, that includes leading experts who are using business to improve the world.
- Strengthen your resume by gaining hands-on experience applying business principles to help solve social and environmental issues.
- Launch a meaningful career with the help of McCombs' database of social impact opportunities, our alumni network, and Net Impact’s national career resources.
- Make a difference on campus and in the Austin community.